Monday, September 25, 2006

Vicki reporting

I didn't want to leave you all wondering if Flat Stanley made it home safely to Trevor and his family. I recently received this email from Stanley's family. 'Dear Vicki, Flat Stanley has arrived back home safely, and we wanted to thank you so much for doing such a great job entertaining our little guy. We have really enjoyed looking at all of the adventures he went on, and it has been very educational for us. I'm sorry I have not responded sooner. We have been working on getting our wonderful pictures in the scrapbook. You did such a fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!! Trevor's teacher is excited about seeing his scrapbook and is giving him extra credit when he brings it. We are going to turn it in at the end of the year so that we can have more time to add more countries to it. Austraila will be well represented thanks to all of your hard work on Trevor's project. Once again, we can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Angela, Trevor, and Flat Stanley ' It was my pleasure to have Stanley visit me in Australia and I am sure I had as much fun as Stanley did while he was here. I missed having Stanley around after he left and my friend Gaelyne said the same when she posted hime back to Trevor. Vicki

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?