Thursday, July 13, 2006

How Flat Stanley got to Australia

I was approached by a friend from the USA who asked me if I had heard of Flat Stanley.

I said no and she said that her nephew had Flat Stanley and wanted to send him overseas from the USA. She suggested getting in touch with me because I live in Australia.

I looked up the project and was impressed with the concept and said that of course her nephew could send me Flat Stanley to visit in Australia.

He was duly posted and arrived safely in Australia to me on Hindmarsh Island on Wednesday 12th July 2006. And he was flat in an envelope.

Thank you Trevor (aged 10) from Tennessee for sending Flat Stanley to visit me. I am going to show Stanley around my area and we will have a great time before I send him back home.

Stanley path



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?